Welcome and thank you for visiting a website operated by Consilio (“Consilio”)(“Site”). We at Consilio take the privacy of all visitors to our websites very seriously. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) informs you how we handle privacy matters and process your Personal Information. For the purpose of this Notice, “Personal Information” means any Personal Information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. We obtain Personal Information relating to you from various sources described below. “Services” means training and coaching tools and programs for professional development.
This Notice applies to the Consilio website, www.consilioteam.com (“Site”), and all Personal Information that is shared when you visit the Site or interact with our Services. By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Notice.
Information We Collect
Through our Site and our Services, we may receive information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify an individual. We may receive information (including Personal Information) in the following ways:
Information That You Provide to Us
When you request information from Consilio or interact with Services, we may receive the following Personal Information from you:
- Company Name
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
Information Automatically Collected
Like many businesses, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site. This information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier;
- Your device functionality (including browser, browser language, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within the Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your device location or other geolocation information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Services;
- Your device characteristics; and
- Certain other device data, including the time of day you visit our Site or other information used to provide analytics or other usage information.
Information Collected by Third Parties
When you send email or other communications to Consilio, we may keep those communications to process your questions, respond to your requests and improve our Site. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our Services.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Services, to provide the Services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- To contact you for administrative and informational purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest.
- For our business purposes, such as audits, security, compliance with our internal policies, license agreements with content providers, applicable laws and regulations, fraud and financial crime monitoring and prevention.
We use “cookies” (small text files sent by your computer each time you visit our Site) and other tracking technologies to personalize your experience, analyze user trends, and improve the Services. These tracking technologies allow us to collect information such as your device type, browser type, interactions with our Site, geographic location, your web request, the date and time of your web request, your Internet Protocol address, the domain name of your Internet service provider and other data. If you can be identified from this information, for example by combination with other pieces of information, then we will treat this information as Personal Information.
You can alter the configuration of your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but it is possible that doing so may cause limited functionality of the Site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or device, and you may need to log in every time you visit.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Advertising and analytics
- Essential cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Social Media cookies
- Advertising cookies
We might also use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the Site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the Site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page, the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our Site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.If you have any questions about cookies or to generally find out more about cookies, visit this site.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information as follows:
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other Services.
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may also share Personal Information about you with other third parties with your permission. We may use and disclose aggregate information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, unless we are prohibited from doing so under applicable law.
Consilio has developed or engaged technical and organization measures designed to protect Personal Information against unauthorized access or misuse. However, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
International Transfers of Data
This Site is operated in the United States and intended for users in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please know that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By using this Site and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States. It is important to note that the privacy laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries such as those in the European Union (“EU”). Our service providers use appropriate safeguards to transfer your Personal Information to the United States.
Our Services and Site are not directed at children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or receive Personal Information from them. If we learn that we have received Personal Information from a child who is under 16, we will delete the data. If you believe that we have received Personal Information from a child under the age of 16, you may contact us at 858-999-1544.
Do Not Track Signals
Our Site currently does not respond to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals and operates as described in this Notice, whether or not a DNT signal is received.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. We will post all changes to this Privacy Notice on this page and will indicate at the top of the page the modified notice’s effective date. We therefore encourage you to refer to this page on an ongoing basis so that you are aware of our current privacy notice. If required by the applicable law, we will notify you if the changes. By continuing to use the Site and/or the Services or providing us with information following such a replacement Notice being uploaded, you agree that you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Privacy Notice as changed.