Alan Ram’s Proactive Training Solutions
San Diego, CA Preferred (Remote considered for the right person)
Want to join a team that has been making a difference? In today’s competitive automotive industry, the difference between making deals and losing deals is knowing what to say and how to say it. At Alan Ram’s Proactive Training Solutions, we are committed to providing innovative solutions that help train sales, client experience, and leadership teams at auto dealerships across the US and Puerto Rico on how to connect with and sell to their prospects and customers. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a seasoned Outbound Sales Professional.
- Are you one that is always engaging friends and/or family in healthy debate?
- Do you love to find out what people need and help them get it?
- Is your favorite part of buying a new car the negotiation process with the dealer?
- Are you happiest when you can get out there and sell something?
- Do you love to leverage technology?
- Is your first thought “Challenge Accepted!,” when faced with a cold calling list?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, please read on.
The Outbound Sales Professional is responsible for the execution of both inbound and outbound sales efforts. Respond to inbound requests, set up demos, and nurture leads through the sales process. To include the creation of proposals, proposal presentations, and obtaining signatures. This person will have the confidence to act, coupled with the sense of urgency to get it done now.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
– Lead Generation and Nurturing
– Sales Demos
– Proposal Creation
– Activity Tracking
– Increasing Conversion Rates and Average Sales
– Manage Salesforce
– Have prior experience with Alan Ram’s Proactive Training Solutions Program OR be able to get up to speed quickly on our Training Programs
Ongoing professional and personal development:
– Constantly improve sales skills to improve results.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role:
– Must be comfortable doing daily outbound activity; calls, visits, emails, whatever it takes.
– Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
– The ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, in all formats; video, phone, and in person.
– Proficient in Salesforce
– The ability to prioritize and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
– Effective time management skills
– An understanding of emotional intelligence
– Proven sales record with 3-5 years of SAAS sales experience in a commission-based selling environment.
– Experience in the automotive industry is extremely helpful. To speak the language from having done it before like selling for a dealership or worked in management or leadership, will be impactful.
– Experience demoing a product virtually
– Appreciation for the customer service aspect of the role; demonstrate experience achieving objectives while maintaining and improving the customer experience.
– High School Diploma. A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
Compensation: Salary plus commissions (Commensurate with experience)
Total compensation possible: $100,000+ realistic by year 2
Alan Ram’s Proactive Training Solutions Core Values
Legacy, Above & Beyond, Teamwork, Communication, Honesty
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Alan Ram’s Proactive Training Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If this sounds like a great fit
Call Our Job Line
Alan Ram’s Proactive Training Solutions, was founded in 1991 and provides dealerships, dealer groups, manufacturers, and individual users with automotive management, phone, Internet, Business Development (BDC), and sales training. Whether a dealer or manufacturer chooses onsite training, interactive training, or a combination of both, they can rest assured that they are getting the most current and up-to-date training offered in the industry.