Insurance Case Study
Consilio collaborated on a sales process and conversation framework to help agents write more applications, help more people, and make more money.
Talking about life and death and who gets the assets in those situations isn’t comfortable.
But choosing the right life insurance policy is a decision that can have a huge impact on the future of the insured’s loved ones. Shouldn’t consumers consult with an expert to make sure they’re getting the best plan for their needs?
The insurance specialists at MetLife think so. They know that a buying experience with such life-altering implications should be a thoughtful and methodical one.
MetLife agents needed a way to foster trust and help customers feel at ease so that they would engage openly. Without creating that foundation, sales reps and buyers won’t be able to find common ground for closing deals.
The communication and sales experts at Consilio helped MetLife grow revenue by implementing an even more customer-focused sales culture called Customers For Life.
In this program, MetLife provides the best possible support, advice, and experience so their customers can feel good about their life insurance decisions.
Consilio developed a succinct conversation framework for sales reps to use as a guide for their life insurance consultations. This framework allows associates to:
- Build rapport quickly while adding their personalities to the sales process
- Conduct a thorough needs assessment to uncover the customer’s current and desired situations while identifying a buying gap
- Deliver tailored recommendations that satisfy both the customer’s emotional and logical needs
- Address customer concerns in a non-confrontational manner to move the sale forward
- Close the sale and write the app
Agents who consistently and effectively use the Customers for Life sales process write more apps, help more people, and make more money.