At Consilio, we believe that communication changes lives. Be it with customers or colleagues, at the heart of every fruitful relationship is powerful and effective communication that creates trust, mutual respect, and brings out your personal best. Therefore, our vision is to eradicate miscommunication from the planet… imagine a world where people say what they mean, and others hear what was intended.
Yeah, that gets us excited too!
To fulfill this vision, we are growing our team of communication zealots who love teaching, coaching, and providing the best experience for our Clients every single day. Join our team and become part of making a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
- Are you the one friends call when they need help getting something done?
- Does it drive you crazy when things are late and/or look sloppy?
- Are you happiest when you have many projects and activities to juggle simultaneously?
- Do you like to balance doing the job well the first time, with being comfortable that good is good enough?
- Do you love to leverage technology for just about everything?
- Is your first thought, “no problem,” when faced with a challenge?
- Are you looking for more than just a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a Client Support Specialist to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every Client, every time.
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for supporting all facets of the client programs; to include day-to-day support of the facilitator/consultant assigned to the client, scheduling meetings, travel, tasks, etc. Communicating with clients, sharing documents, creating job aides and other teaching tools, writing recaps, and other administrative duties. This position will provide on-going support to all staff as needed to support client initiatives.
The successful candidate will not only have the skills to execute daily deliverables, but also the ability to pivot between very different tasks, often wearing multiple hats throughout the day. This person will have the confidence to take action, coupled with the sense of urgency to get it done now. Successful candidates must live or move to San Diego.
How to Apply: Please call our job line at 619-369-5750. We look forward to speaking with you!
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Client Support
- Facilitator and Trainer Support
- Write meeting recaps, produce Discovery Summaries, update and maintain client-specific strategic plans and activity trackers, and other written documents
- Manage/Update Client Project/Program Plan
- Create proposals, job aides and edit documents as needed in conjunction with the internal team
- Update internal client management tools; Asana project management, as well as, InfusionSoft CRM
- Create manuals for clients
- Training management as needed (event set up, client scheduling and communication, post-survey)
Administrative and Technical Support:
- Maintain calendars and schedule appointments
- Scrub lead lists
- Technology and tools maintained
- Podcast Management
- LinkedIn sourcing/qualifying
- Scheduling and posting
- Repurposing for social and additional content
Ongoing professional and personal development:
- Constantly improve their knowledge base to drive core duties and responsibilities
Key Characteristics to be successful in this role:
- Comfort with technology overall; Scheduling software – preferably Calendly, Dropbox, Zoom, Microsoft Suite, Asana – project management
- Production skills and experience utilizing InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Canva, and/or WordPress or the willingness to learn
- Execution skills – ability to take a project and break it down into smaller steps and phases; then can manage self and others to complete the plan
- Ability to recognize when process improvements are warranted and know how to implement the change quickly and efficiently
- Ability to improvise and be flexible to unforeseen circumstances; problem-solving is something that comes easily and naturally.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal). An understanding of emotional intelligence.
- Instructional design experience preferred, but not required
- Appreciation for the customer service aspect of the role; demonstrated experience achieving objectives while maintaining/improving customer satisfaction metrics
- $45,000 – $55,000/year, commensurate with experience
- Base salary, plus bonus
- Full-time, San Diego based
Consilio Core Values
Family, Vitality, Humility, Passion, Collaboration, Congruence. We look forward to sharing more about these values with you when we meet.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.