Alan Ram’s Proactive Training Solutions
Fulltime Position – Semi Remote
- Do you love influencing others to take action?
- Does supporting teammates and clients in a high energy, fast paced office excite you?
- Do you have an interest in being an integral part of the company’s growth?
- Do you love the automotive industry?
Did you answer yes to these questions? If so, this may be the career you have been looking for!
Alan Ram Proactive Training Solutions is leading provider of innovative training solutions to dealerships. We are seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Client Engagement Associate to be part of our dynamic team.
The Client Engagement Associate will be engaging with General Managers, Sales Managers and Associates at our auto dealership clients. You will be conducting Onboarding calls, assuring clients have all the tools and access they need, tracking, reporting, following up with clients, will be offering additional products and services where it is appropriate, and executing on special projects.
Major goals and responsibilities:
- Ensure an effective onboarding process for each new client
- Foster healthy client engagement and utilization of the training, tools and resources
- Consistently improve client retention year over year
- Upsell and cross-sell products and services
We are looking for a team player who is:
- Influential and motivational
Skills required include:
- Strong communication
- Ability to work with diverse personalities
- Confident to speak with authority figures
- Google Docs, Excel
- Technology education platform a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or related experience/certification
- Minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience or client services roles
- Training experience a plus
- Automotive experience is a plus
Alan Ram’s Proactive Training Solutions, was founded in 1991 and provides dealerships, dealer groups, manufacturers, and individual users with automotive management, phone, Internet, Business Development (BDC), and sales training. Whether a dealer or manufacturer chooses onsite training, interactive training, or a combination of both, they can rest assured that they are getting the most current and up-to-date training offered in the industry.