At Consilio, we believe that communication changes lives. Be it with customers or colleagues, at the heart of every fruitful relationship is powerful and effective communication that creates trust, mutual respect, and brings out your personal best. Therefore, our vision is to eradicate miscommunication from the planet… imagine a world where people say what they mean, and others hear what is intended. Yeah, that gets us excited too!
To fulfill this vision, we are growing our team of communication zealots who love teaching, coaching, and providing the best experience for our Clients every single day. Join our team and become part of making a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
- Are you the one friends call when they need help learning something new?
- Do you love to tell stories and engage others?
- Does it drive you crazy when things are late and/or look sloppy?
- Are you happiest when you have to juggle multiple projects and activities?
- Do you love to leverage technology for just about everything?
- Is your first thought “no problem,” when faced with a challenge?
- Are you looking for more than just a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a Training and Coaching Facilitator to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every Client, every time.
The Training and Coaching Facilitator is responsible for supporting all facets of the client delivery process. This position will implement and execute training and coaching programs for our clients in the areas of sales, client experience, communication, leadership, strategy, planning, DISC, and more. The successful candidate will not only have the skills to execute daily deliverables, but also the ability to pivot between very different tasks, often wearing multiple hats throughout the day. This person will have the confidence to act, coupled with the sense of urgency to get it done now.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
– Instructional Design and Development
– Training/Coaching delivery and follow up
– Administrative/Technical Support for all clients
– Ongoing Professional and Personal Development
Instructional Design and Development:
– Support the Lead Facilitator in the development process for all client programs
• Use our existing content and training tools to create a customized training program for each client type. To include, developing the manuals, exercises and learning activities, facilitator guides, training tools and any other assets needed to bring the program to life
• Work with internal teams to add trainings to The Consilio LMS (learning management system) as needed
– Speaking event development, as needed (webinars, live events, lunch n learns)
Training/Coaching Delivery and Follow Up:
– Deliver exceptional training experiences that bring the content to life for the attendees; use of storytelling and other audience engaging tactics
– Comfortable challenging people (large group, small group, and individuals) to get out of their comfort zones, and to practice their new skills until they’ve developed proficiency
– Use of “reserve power” on stage; comfortability pivoting to your personal experiences to answer questions and be dynamic in the moment
Administrative/Technical Support for all clients:
– Manage InfusionSoft CRM, create and maintain recaps to capture training takeaways, update files and spreadsheets for clients and follow-up interactions
– Training management as needed (event set up, client scheduling and communication, post-surveys)
– Maintain calendars and schedule appointments
Ongoing professional and personal development:
– Constantly improve knowledge base to drive core duties and responsibilities
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
– Instructional Design skills and experience
– Comfortable coaching and training large and small groups, and individuals both online (virtual) and in-person
– Travel is required, as well as a nonnegotiable attitude on NEVER missing engagements – We have NOT missed a training date in over 25 years!
– Prior experience in a sales or leadership role is critical for success. You must have “carried the bag” before to “earn the right” to teach at the front of the room. People will want to know that you have been bloodied and scarred on the battlefield of business and life. True and applicable personal stories and experiences are necessary to prove your skillset and build trust with Clients.
– Comfortable with technology – including but not limited to: Learning Management Software, CRMs, Calendly, Dropbox, Zoom, and the Microsoft Suite
– Execution planning skills – ability to take a vision and break it down into smaller steps and initiatives then manage yourself and get busy working the plan
– Ability to recognize when process improvements are warranted and the know-how to implement changes quickly and efficiently
– Natural ability to improvise and be flexible to unforeseen circumstances; problem-solving comes easily
– Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
– An understanding of emotional intelligence
– Appreciation for the customer service aspect of the role; demonstrated experience achieving objectives while maintaining/improving customer satisfaction metrics
Consilio Core Values
Family, Vitality, Humility, Passion, Collaboration, Congruence. We look forward to sharing more about these values with you when we meet.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Consilio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.