If you agree with these 3 tenements, there’s a good chance we can help.
First and foremost, WE believe…
1. Communication changes lives.
Be it with customers or colleagues, at the heart of every fruitful relationship is powerful and effective communication that creates trust, mutual respect and brings out your personal best.
2. Communication is a verbal sport that requires practice to develop mastery.
The Master’s journey is 10,000 hours, therefore commitment to practice is paramount. Most people and companies grossly underestimate by tenfold the amount of “practice time” it takes to become the type of communicator that generates results, consistently.
3. Communication with intention creates success on purpose.
What we say and how we say it, matters. Take ownership, accountability and responsibility for what and how you communicate; be intentional about how you want others to perceive you.
the 6 steps defined
Ever get burned by investing in training only to have it become sarcastically known as the latest “flavor of the month”? Yeah, we’ve heard that once or a thousand times.
The key? Customization of content to ensure its relevant for folks to use same day, on the very next call. Then deliver it in such a way that they walk out of the training and start practicing. Results are best when you employ our six-step process to ensure deliverables are customized to your unique business needs.
SETTING THE STAGE
A meeting with key stakeholders to review the project plan and confirm desired outcomes and success measures.
- Review project plan and timelines
- Schedule discovery activities including key people to talk to for best practices
- Confirm communication strategy to keep the project team appropriately updated
- Clear project outcomes and timelines
- Alignment of key stakeholders
IDENTIFY BEST PRACTICES AND GET PEOPLE ON BOARD
Consilio will interview key SMEs to gather examples and best practices that will serve as the building blocks for the process and training content. Discovery is designed to ensure the program(s) is completely tailored and relevant for each audience:
- Determine and gather transferable best practices
- Identify skill gaps to be addressed in training and coaching
- Build a library of examples, scenarios and success stories to use in the training
- Identify key interactions that need to be focused on
- Collect relevant company data and product info
- Know what key stakeholders think
- A course map that lays out the curriculum design for the customized program
BUILD THE PROGRAM
Consilio will develop customized content for the program along with job aids and coaching tools. The materials developed will include:
- Process flows, job aids & templates
- Example case-studies, real-life scenarios & best practices
- Support and selling techniques
- Coaching tools
- Customized training program manuals
- Coaching job aids
- Custom surveys as needed
A WORLD-CLASS LEARNING EXPERIENCE INSPIRING IMPROVEMENT AND BEHAVIOR CHANGE
Few things in life are as motivating or illuminating as watching a Consilio facilitator in action. Planning sessions are alive – dynamic, kinetic, and interactive. They move swiftly and effectively to keep the energy high, the ideas flowing, and communication open.
- Behavior modeling
- On-point, challenging exercises to shatter comfort zones
RELENTLESSLY REINFORCE TO ENSURE THE VISION AND GOALS ARE EMBRACED
This is the most critical step of any program. To produce lasting, sustainable results, the goals and objectives decided on in planning must be communicated and reinforced. We do this by leveraging the management team, and teaching them to execute the fundamental coaching skills that will drive their team’s performance.
- Concrete action plans for each member of management
- Measurable reporting on progress for each team
CREATING A CAREER PATH FOR YOUR TEAM
Creating success on purpose only happens when teams and processes are trained and tested until they deliver a consistently amazing experience, to every customer, every time. Providing program certification reinforces your team’s dedication to success.
- Program certification plan and documents